How to Get Rid of Cockroaches effectively
Cockroaches are the most common insect pests infesting homes and other structures
The cockroach is one of the common pests familiar to most people all over the world. This adaptable insect has been around for more than 400 million years and can live, feed, and breed in your home without you even identifying it. They will eat almost anything, from sugar, water and beer to dust, garbage and human hair. While they don’t usually bite, cockroaches can still affect your health, for instance with health issues such as allergy and asthma symptoms in some individuals from breathing or drinking water in an infested house.
But rest proved finding cockroaches in your house does not mean your house is dirty/ unclean. Even if you clean daily and keep a neat home, these cockroaches can find food and water without much search. This would be one of the reasons that enable them to grow in different conditions.
If you are wondering how exactly did, these cockroaches get into your home.
Following are the ways how cockroaches come :
- If there are small holes or cracks in your building, they crawl through these and make way to your home or office.
- Keeping your windows or entryways open is another straightforward way cockroach finds to go into your home.
- In UAE, as we live in flats near one another, they move to start with one level then onto the next by pipes and different openings in shared walls.
- And finally, hitching a ride on backpacks, bags, suitcases or other containers.
Now that you know how cockroaches visit and affect you, it is important you take the necessary prevention to avoid a strict cockroach infestation. Consider these steps you can take at your home to reduce the cockroach activity and prevent future infestations.
- Ensure that your food is stored in sealed boxes.
- Keep stove covers, tables and floors clean of grease and food.
- Repair leaks in pipes holes.
- Use sticky traps to identify areas of significant cockroach activity.
- fill cracks and holes near doors, windows and other areas of the home.
- Look for signs of cockroach eggs, droppings and shed skins.
- Find as many hiding places as possible. Cockroaches usually prefer warm areas that have access to water.
- Continue prevention and monitoring efforts to make your home less habitable for the insects.
- As cockroaches are good at hiding, it’s crucial to get rid of clutter that cockroaches might use for hiding or breeding.
If you have decided to use pesticides to remove these cockroaches, contact Ideal Pest control service for eco-friendly certified Pest control Solutions.
Contact Ideal Pest services and get rid of those annoying pests. Call now: 052 9081709